I've delayed this as long as possible, but can delay no more: it's time to open up the sign-up for the practice. This has taken far longer than I anticipated, and I apologize for the wait. Please understand the following:
- I will add new patients to my practice off of this list.
- Getting on this list does not obligate you to become my patient.
- Getting on this list does not mean I am your doctor.
- Getting on the list early will make it more likely you will get into the practice sooner, but there will be other criteria I will use to determine which patients to accept when.
- Please, please, please do not wait to get medical care because your name is on this list. If you have chronic medical problems, get them taken care of. If you are having a problem, get seen. Don't wait for me to get care.
- Reread #5 to make sure you've gotten the message.
- I will begin to contact people as soon as everything is ready to start seeing patients. This will be a process that will not happen at once.
- I will do my best to keep everyone on the list up-to-date with their status.
- If you aren't on this list, you can't become my patient.
There are two ways to sign up:
- Go to http://doctorlamberts.org/signup/ and fill in the form.
- Send a the following information to my office, at 119 Davis Road, Suite 4A, Martinez, GA 30907: Name: Address: Phone Numbers: Date of Birth: How many household members are signing up: Names and ages of family members: Were you a previous patient of mine?
Thanks again. It's getting close, but there's a lot of work to do.